I purchased these liner trios a couple weeks ago from Sephora. This set is limited edition and cost $39.00.
- The typical jar container for gel/cream liners
- The color of the cap correspond with the color of the liner. It has a pretty design. Not quite sure what is it.
- Each jar is 1.8g or 0.06 oz, which is pretty small if you ask me. The size if the jar is misleading, considering how little you get.
- A dual-ended brush is included. One side to apply the eyeliner and the other to apply as eyeshadow. I don't particularly find it really good or bad but pretty decent.
- Black is a pretty dark matte black. It actually looks a lot darker than the swatch. This shade is available on its own for $22.00
- Deep sage is a shimmery deepened cool-toned green. I believe this shade is exclusive to this set.
- Bronze is well, a shimmery bronze that looks slightly metallic. This shade can be purchased on its own.
- Product claims to be multi-purpose as a liner and eyeshadow. Although I personally, wouldn't use these as eyeshadows unless I wanted to create a very dark smoky eye look.
- Product claims to be waterproof. This is certainly a long-wearing eye product and did not budge when I rubbed on the swatches and after I spraying water on them.
- These liners will last you all day until you take them off. I did find that the black liner would smudge a little bit after a few hours of wear. The problem can be fix if I set it with a black eyeshadow after I am done applying it.
- These shadow/liners are not very creamy but not too dry either, although personally I would have preferred them to be just a tad bit creamier. Regardless, I didn't find them difficult to apply either.
- They are very pigmented, which is nice.
I would have loved them to be just a notch creamier. I'm actually quite disappointed at the amount of product they give you for what you pay. Overall, the liners work very well and I love the fact that they have a great staying power. My rating 8.5/10.