This has got to be the pinkest of the pink look I've ever come up with, lol, thanks to Milani's Shocking Pink, which I find really lives up to its name as you can see.
I know most people will not dare to sport such a shocking pink color but hey there is nothing wrong with being daring and adventurous with makeup. And if you are not comfortable being seen in public with bright and bold colors, why not have fun with it and wear it in the privacy of your own home, but maybe that's just me.
- Sally Hansen Luminous Matte Pressed Powder Deep for cheek contouring
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Blush Rose Pearl on the cheeks
- I applied UDPP original all over my lids
- I applied Milani Shocking Pink eyeshadow all over my lids and blend it up to the crease
- I used Milani Olympian Blue on the outter V and also blend it to the crease. Blue mixed with the pink eyeshadow created this gorgeous purple color. I guess I won't be needing a purple.
- For the browbone, I applied Heaven from my Too Face Eye Love palette. It's a matte off-white shadow.
- For the upper lash line, I lined it with Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra black and created a winged liner.
- I used Milani Shadow Eyez Royal Purple to line the lower lash line.
- For a little pop of color, I lined my waterline with MAC Chromographic Pencil in High Def Cyan.
- I finished up the look by filling my brows with ELF brow kit and ELF false lashes.
- MAC Famously Fab lipglass
What are your thoughts on bold makeup looks? Would you even try for the fun of it or would you only create looks that you'd be comfortable to wear?
Personally, I wear natural-looking makeup on a typical day. Often, I don't even wear eyeshadows at all and my makeup is minimal, those are the days I think of makeup as an accessory. Rarely, you will ever see me wear a bold look on a typical day, mainly because I prefer to blend in with the norm. However, there are times when I want to have fun with it and experiment with colors to express a different side of me, a different mood. That's when I think of makeup as an art and you'll mostly see that in my blog. Blogging allows me to express my artistic side. So for me, makeup serves more than one purpose. What about you?
Luuux Shared Link