I hope everyone is having a fun and save new year's eve. As for me, well, I'm just chilling at home and I'm already feeling tired but I wanted to post this makeup look before I pass out. I'm totally digging this look. Especially love the way I did the eyeliner. It's definitely a fun new twist to my usual eyeliner.
1. Primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer in Eden
2. Applied NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean all over lids and blend
3. On the crease, blend and soften the edge with a medium brown eyeshadow. I'm using Sultry from theBalm Nude'tude palette.
4. I applied a shimmery gold color from the Sally Girl palette on my brow bone.
5. I darkened the lids with a matte black eyeshadow. I'm using Serious from the Nude'tude palette.
6. I lined my waterline with Sally Hansen Forever Stay eye pencil in deep black. I also used the same liner for tightlining.
7. I lined my upper and lower lash line with NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Gold, a metallic gold liquid liner. On the lower lash line, make sure you stop about 2/3 of the way in.
8. I used the same gold eyeshadow that I used on my browbone and applied it over the liquid liner. It brightens it up more.
9. With a black liquid liner, I winged my eyes but just on the outer corner of my eyes.
10. I carefully drew some dots with the gold liquid liner in the inner lower lash line and above my winged liner and extending it close to the end of my brows.
11. I filled my brows with Illamasqua cream eyeshadow Intrude and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Expresso
12. Added false lashes.
13. To contour my face, I use Wet N Wild Princess bronzer
14. For blush, I decided to go with MAC Stereorose
15. For my lips, I applied Urban Decay lipstick Confession and blotted my lips with a tissue, which gives my lips a plumy kind of stain. This is my favorite way to wear this lipstick.
There you have it, the finished look. Pretty simple to do, imo. I loooove the contrast of the gold with the black and the dotted eyeliner is so dope! LOL. Hope you like it!
~Happy New Year~
Luuux Shared Link