I stopped by another Walgreens yesterday. Didn't find what I was looking for but I walked out of there with these two new Wet N Wild eyeshadow palettes from their new collection. There are a few more other colors but I wasn't really interested in them. I am not sure if these are limited edition. It doesn't say so on the packaging and I don't know how soon I can get the review up so I figure I might as well post some swatches and give you my first impression.
Soldiers In Charms
- Browbone - a shimmery chartreuse kind of shade. The texture is nice and soft but the pigmentation was on the sheer.
- Crease - dark shimmery olive green with sparkling gold shimmers. Texture not too soft or stiff. Pigmenation was really good.
- Eyelid - matte medium army green with grey undertone. Texture was soft but pigmentation was just average.
Spoiled Army Brat
- Browbone - soft dusty and shimmery rose with a satin finish. Texture was soft and pigmentation was average.
- Crease - muted berry red with a matte finish. Texture fairly soft, slightly powdery, and pigmentation was fairly good.
- Eyelid - a soft shimmery light pinkish peach. Texture was very soft, a bit powdery, and pigmentation was average.
These are my first impression of the palettes based on the swatches only and my opinion is subject to change once I put them to the test. They're pretty inexpensive and I think overall the color payoff is decent to good so I think they might be worth a try if you are interested.
Have you spotted these new eyeshadows yet? Will you pick any up?