It's time for another makeup look. I didn't know what to do with myself yesterday so I decided to have some play time with makeup, lol.
Since I've rarely used my 120 eyeshadow palette, I decided to put it to use for this look. I was instantly drawn to the neon orange on the second row from the top.
Keep reading for how I achieved this look...
- Milani Baked Blush Fantastico Mauve on cheeks
- I first primed my eyes with Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- I then used the NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk and applied it and blend to the center of my lid. When dealing with light or matte color, using a white base will help bring out the color.
- I first then used a grey eyeshadow from the palette and applied it to the inner and outer corners. Blend them together on the crease.
- To soften the transition on the crease, I used a medium brown eyeshadow from the palette.
- On the outer V, I used a black eyeshadow to deepen the color just a bit.
- I applied the neon orange eyeshadow on the center of my lid by patting it over the white base.
- I used a light shimmery gold eyeshadow on the brow bone.
- Make sure all the colors are blended seamlessly.
- I lined my upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
- Lined my waterline with Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Blacquer. On the lower lash line, I used a pencil brush and smudged the dark grey eyeshadow
- For my brows, I filled them in with Illamasqua cream eyeshadow Intrude
- I used ELF natural eyelashes to complete the look.
- NYX Butter Lipstick Licorice
- Lime Crime Carousel Gloss Present