Hello there lovelies,
Sorry for the short hiatus...I haven't forgotten about my blog but I suppose I can blame it on life and work, lol, as usual. I acquired some new goodies in the past few weeks so I'll be posting about it soon enough. Meanwhile, here's an overdue review for yall.
If you're in the market for a long-wear liquid lipstick, perhaps I can interest in you in this new line of lip color by Sephora. I definitely wouldn't mind picking up a couple more shades for myself.
- Clear tube with a doe foot applicator wand. I found the wand wide and picks up a lot of product. Perhaps a bit more than I would really like.
- .14 oz or 4 ml
- Cranberry Luster is a deep neutral red with a cream finish. Sometimes, it appears a little warmer. I think it may depend on the lighting and your skin tone.
- The formula is creamy, richly pigmented, and applied buttery smooth. It feels moisturizing and comfortable. I had to use a separate lip brush to outline the lip for a more precise application.
- The lip color has a bit of a synthetic scent. Hard to describe but I didn't find it annoying.
- I get a solid 5 hour wear. It starts to fade after that but still wears strong and stain a bit for a couple more hours.
The pigmentation is intense and I think the formula is wonderful. It's not matte as the name indicate. It looks creamy and has a slight shine to it. I love how comfortable and moisturizing it feels on the lips, and the fact that it wear quite long. I'm pretty impressed and for the price, I would totally recommend that you check it out.