I spotted these new Revlon products a few weeks ago at Walgreens. I had to do a double take at first because I thought they were nail polishes since they had some nail polishes that came in similar packaging. But as I take a closer look, the display mentioned that these are for eyes. They are a pair of cream eyeshadow and glitter eyeliner.
- Cream eyeshadow on one side with a doe foot applicator. Glitter liner on the other side with a brush applicator.
- .1 oz or 3 ml
- Desert Dazzle has a shimmery green gold cream shadow, which I thought was really pretty but applied a bit patchy. It gives you a few seconds to blend but sets fairly quick. It can be layered once or twice without looking cakey. The glitter liner is just a gold glitter. I find that the wet base did take at least a minute to set.
- Peach Prism has a peachy pink metallic sheen. Sets fairly quickly so you want to work with it fast. The glitter liner is a bit holographic with color shifting from gold, green, and purple.
- I find that the shadow and liner colors are nicely paired. The glitters are not over the top yet noticeable. They just had a little bit of glimmer along the lash line. You can definitely wear these during the day.
- I usually have better luck with cream shadows in a pot but didn't find these too difficult to work with. They have good pigmentation, can be layered, and set within a few seconds. To my surprise, they lasted 8 hours without creasing and some minor fading at the end of the day.
These are nice and manageable though I wished the cream shadow didn't set so quick and that the liner would set a little quicker. They last almost all day without a primer and don't crease, which is awesome. I didn't have any issues with the glitters, they pretty much stayed put where I applied them.