Here's a fun colorful look for you, featuring the Milani Impressionist eyeshadow palette. I know this isn't your everyday makeup look but who still look up tutorial for everyday makeup look anyways? I think the everyday look is a no brainer, can be achieved quite easily, and is the most overrated look of all time. Not that there is anything wrong with it, because the natural look is actually my favorite too :).
Anyways, the point is makeup is not just something you wear to perk up your face but it can also be a fun way to play with colors and get creative (at least for some people I guess).
I was thorn between cotton candy and rainbow when I was trying to decide what to call this look. These colors sure remind me of cotton candy but I think the overall look leans more toward rainbow, thus the name.
- UDPP Eden
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- MAC Fluidline Midnight Blues
- Cover Girl Liquilineblast (the green one, I don't remember what it's called)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Clash
- Milani Shadow Eyez Royal Purple
- Cargo Swimmables pencil (shimmery light blue)
- Milani Impressionist Palette
- ELF Pebble eyeshadow
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear bronzer
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Rose Pearl blush
- Wet N Wild Fergie V.I.Pink lipstick
- Prime lid with UDPP Eden
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk over lids and blend. You can use your fingers or a dense brush.
- Apply the yellow pastel eyeshadow on the inner corner of eyes. Use a patting motion.
- Apply the pastel green eyeshadow in the middle of lids. Use a patting motion and gently blend it with the other color so that the transition looks smooth and seamless.
- Apply the pastel blue eyeshadow on the outer corner of lids. Use a patting motion and gently blend it with the other color so that the transition looks smooth and seamless.
- With a fluffier blush, apply the pastel purple on the crease.
- With the same brush, pick up a bit of the pastel pink and blend it with the purple eyeshadow to created a softer and blended look on the crease.
- Apply the matte white eyeshadow on the brow bone
- Touch up on the lid colors if needed.
- Line upper lash line with MAC Fluidline Midnight Blues but you can pick any color you want.
- For the lower lash line, create a rainbow liner with a light green pencil (Cover Girl Liquidline Blast) for the inner lower, light blue for the middle (Urban Decay 24/7 Clash), and purple liner (Milani Shadow Eyez Royal Purple) for the outer. Smudge the same color eyeshadow over the liner to soften the line.
- Line the waterline with a light blue pencil. I'm using Cargo Swimmables (it was limited edition).
- Fill brows with ELF Pebble eyeshadow and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel.
- Add false lashes but you don't have to if you are blessed with long thick luscious lashes (unlike me).
- Apply bronzer, blush, and lipstick.
Luuux Shared Link