Should've posted this a little while ago but I guess it's never too late since these eyeshadows are fairly new to the Milani family.
- Pretty standard for a drugstore product but a little bulky for a single eyeshadow.
- .011 oz or 3.1 g, which is a pretty generous amount, IMO.
- Shocking Pink is well...shockingly pink as you can see. It's bright, blue based, bubble gum like pink. It's one of the brightest and most pigmented pink I have.
- Olympian Blue is a cyan blue.
- Pigmented but will require a primer
- Both colors had a matte finish
- The texture feels a little dry
- They were a little hard to blend
- I did a makeup look using these two colors and it was very bright and fund but I noticed some staining when I tried to remove them.
Matte colors are generally tricky to work with, especially if they have a dry consistency. I still found these doable even if they required a bit of work. I really appreciate the pigmentation but the staining was a bit of a turn off.
My rating: 8/10.
Luuux Shared Link