It's been a while since I purchased something from Sephora. I've noticed that this year, I didn't buy as much high-end product as I did last year. I usually wait for a good sale to stock up on things I need and grab things that I want.
I just wanted to see in person what are the newbies at Sephora and add them to my wishlist so that I can grab them during the VIB sale, that is if they are still having one this year.
- I got sucked into this new nail polish from Sephora + Pantone Universe. This shade is called Parachute Purple and is supposedly a dupe for Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie. Let's hope it looks at least half as gorgeous on the nails as it does in the bottle. $9.00.
- My daughter picked up this Murad acne treatment concealer, $21.00. I've noticed that around the summer time, her skin started going out of control with pimples so I hope this helps.
- I redeemed a 100 point perks for this sample of Dior BB cream. Let's see how this works out.
- Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal. Avocado is great for cleansing and moisturizing the skin. Oatmeal helps absorb and remove surface dirt as well as provide gentle exfoliation.
- Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub. I was curious about this new cleanser for a while. The sale was a great incentive to try.
- Bioinfusion Hydrating conditioner. A while ago, I tried a conditioner from this brand that I picked up because it was on clearance for dirt cheap. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it but I think that conditioner is discontinued and this one may have taken its place so I am hoping that it works as good as the one I tried before.
At last, I was not able to find this LE Color Tattoo in store but I was fortunate enough that my sister found and picked up one for me. This is Mossy Green. It appears to be a dark shimmery olive green color.
So that's pretty much it for now. I guess I better start saving until the Sephora VIB sale because there are quite a few items under my radar.
Luuux Shared Link