I was supposed to review these a long time ago but this post have been delayed so with no further ado, here it is! All the pictures took me a long time to finish but it was definitely worthwhile.
- Jumbo twist up pencil. The shape and size of it is exactly like the Revlon Balm Stains. The only difference is that the Revlon Balm Stains have a silver cover at the end.
- .095 oz or 2.7 g, also the same amount of product as the Revlon Balm Stains.
- I find that they glide nicely and easily on the lips without having too much slip. The glossiness last about 3 hours but the stain can last up to 12 hours or more depending on the shade. Well actually, I find them all giving a fair amount of staining power, particularly the darker shades. The only one that didn't really stain much at all was Nude Chic. They do fade a bit unevenly.
- In terms of pigmentation, I think they do offer a fairly good pigmentation in spite of having a bit of translucency in them.
- They are very comfortable and feel hydrating up until the glossiness fades. You will likely need a lip balm or reapply if your lips are starting to feel dry.
- They have a sweet fruity scent, which I don't mind.
These Jordana Balm Stains are definitely comparable to the Revlon Balm Stains and I think they are actually slightly more moisturizing. In spite of the uneven fading, overall, I think these are a hit with a very nice price tag attached to it.
Did you already snag some for yourself? If not, which one will you get?
Rock n Rouge is a cool toned bright red cherry color.
Tropical Frenzy is a blue base bright pink, almost neon.
Sweet Pink is also a blue base pink, similar to Tropical Frenzy but less bright. When I swatched them on my arm, I thought they looked almost identical but on the lips, you can definitely tell the difference.
Nude Chic, this one was interesting because it had light reflecting silver shimmers in it giving your lips a slight frosty shine and finish. I've been reaching for this one a lot! It's like my lip but better.
Terra Crave is a lovely light brown with a bit of red undertone to it. It's gorgeous and so easy to wear. Perfect for daytime looks or the office.
Honey Love is a pinkish nude brown. It's demure and very flattering.
Cranberry Crush is a medium raspberry color. A bit brighter than I anticipated so the name is a bit misleading but I love the color nonetheless.