Yay to a long weekend! I'm stressing just thinking about the amount of work I have left waiting on me when the weekend is over.
I picked up this Essence eyeshadow from Ulta a little while back and here's the overdue review for you...
- Nothing fancy but functional and not too bulky.
- The top layer is an overspray. Once you scratch through that layer, the shimmers underneath aren't that sparkly.
- .09 oz / 2.7 g
- Coffee to Glow is a medium shimmery light cool toned brown with gold shimmers.
- Formula has a bit of a weird and slightly creamy feel. Pigmentation not so great. I find that it adheres better on the skin with a glitter primer and by patting it on with your finger instead of a brush.
- Needs a primer for better color payoff, application, and longevity.
- Last about 5 hours before showing signs of fading.
It's a shame the formula is not that great but with the right tools and application, you can make it work eventually.