Heard of great reviews about this new brow product from Anastasia and I was intrigued. I like the fact that it is a cream formula and supposed to be waterproof and budge-proof. There is now 8 shades available. At the time that I purchased it, I think there was only 4 or 5.
- Small glass jar container with beautiful logo design on the cap.
- .14 oz or 4 g
- I got the shade dark brown and that's exactly what it is. I also liked that it was a cool toned brown. It looks very natural like my brows but better lol.
- It has a nice creamy consistency, not too thick or too thin. It is also very pigmented.
- I found it a bit tricky to use because it's so pigmented and dark and sets quickly. I use a dense small angled liner for application and lightly pick up some product from the pot and apply quickly and blend quickly with my natural brows. You can also use a spoolie to soften the color and give it a more natural appearance.
- It only takes a few seconds to set and once it does, it doesn't budge or smudge.
- It's definitely waterproof. I swatched some on my hand and even through several hand washes, it doesn't budge. You will need a waterproof makeup remover to get this off.
- I'm able to wear this all day with no issue but I tend to get a bit oily on my forehead and even more so in hot and humid weather so I have to be careful not to rub my hand around my brows because in that case it would smudge.
The pigmentation and wear is excellent. It may wear off quicker if you have oily skin. Application definitely takes some practice to get it right because the product sets so quickly. The dark brown works ok for me but I have to be careful and blend it well with my brows. I think the medium brown probably would've worked out better because I don't want my brows to look too dark.
Availability: Sephora, Ulta
|Brows filled with Anastasia Dip brow Pomade dark brown|