I purchased this lipstick at the CCO for $21.00. It normally retails for $26.00. I think it might have been a limited edition shade because I cannot find it on Estee Lauder's website. There are several colors from the Vivid Shine line that you can purchase but if you are looking for this specific shade, you might have to hunt it down at the CCO or somewhere online.
- Fancy schmancy! Look at the gold packaging! It has a nice weight and looks luxurious. I love it.
- .13 oz or 3.8 g
- Mirrored Orchid is a beautiful medium berry plum with pink micro glitters and a frosty finish. I know the frostiness might turn off some people but for this shade, I don't mind it personally. I don't think the frostiness is overkill and still find the color lovely.
- The formula is very pigmented and creamy. I get intense color payoff with just the first swipe. I think the micro pink glitters is what makes this color more interesting and different for other berry lipstick I own. It adds a very subtle glimmer and depth to the color that looks almost holographic-ish (I don't know if that even makes sense) and the best part is that I don't feel them.
- Although creamy, the color stays where you put it and doesn't slip or slide so it creates a nice even application. I find it to be just slightly moisturizing but very comfortable. It's doesn't feel heavy but not too light either.
- I get 3-4 hours of wear before it starts fading.
Fancy packaging, lovely formula, full coverage, and I dig the color. I like wearing this lipstick with just a simple cat eye look, no eyeshadows.
Price: $21 - $26
Availability: CCO, Estee Lauder