I've been very busy and tired with work lately that it's been hard for me to find the time or energy to do a makeup look. Since I've just acquired MUFE #92 on my recent Sephora haul, the weekends that I don't work are my only chance to play with makeup. I came up with this bright pink/purple look with dramatic lips.
It looks fine in pictures but in person, these colors are so out there, lol. Anyways, I know it's more of a runway look.
One thing that really annoyed me was that the eyeshadow stained my skin and after I removed it, the area around my eyes were pink and I looked sick! :-O
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Bronzer (contour)
- MAC MSF Perfect Topping (highlight)
- MAC Power Blush Amazon Princess (blush)
- Light Camo Quad (white) as a base
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot CM08 from the Creative Me #1 Palette all over lid
- Make Up Forever #92 on outter corner and crease
- NYX Velvet Rope Palette (the sparkling light pink color) as highlight
- ELF eyebrow Kit
- Urban Decay 24/7 Zero as tight lining
- Stila Sparkle Waterproof Eyeliner Royal on upper lash line
- L'oreal HIP violet volt on waterline and lower lash line
- NYX false lashes 115