I hope you had a wonderful and safe Halloween. I passed out soon after I got home from work, lol. And then woke around 11 pm and my kids were having a movie night at home, watching Alien. Well, that's too bad they don't like watching scary creepy movies like I do.
Here's an overdue review of an Estee Lauder eyeshadow I picked up at the CCO a little while ago.
- I love the beautiful gold tone and Estee Lauder Monogram design on their packaging. I think it adds a fancy touch to it.
- The mold of the eyeshadow has a 3 D effect to it.
- It also comes with a small mirror and a sponge tip applicator
- .03 oz or .9 g
- Cyber Lilac is a shimmery lilac with grey undertone and silver shimmers.
- The texture is very smooth and light to the touch. It blends easily but definitely applies better with a finger. I find that when using a brush, it gets a bit loose and powdery. It also looks more intense with a glitter primer underneath.
- I get about 5 hours of wear (with primer) before I start noticing fading.
It's nice but could be better. I love the color but I wished it lasted longer and was less powdery. It requires a bit of work around, which is something I prefer not having to do when I'm paying for the luxury of it.
Availability: Sephora, Estee Lauder