I hope you had a happy and delicious Thanksgiving, if you celebrate Thanksgiving that is. I'm thankful to have a long and relaxing weekend. Have you started your Black Friday shopping yet? I got my hands on some Tarte blushes already, he he he.
- I like the clear tube since I can see the color of the product. What I found interesting is that on top of the cap, there is a clear rhinestone. I wonder why they didn't had the same touch to the Revlon Ultra HD lipsticks.
- It has a brush applicator with short bristles. I'm usually not a fan of brush applicator, I find the doe foot applicators apply more evenly.
- .20 oz or 5.9 ml
- Citrine is a medium coral with greenish gold shimmers running through it. It's so pretty!
- The pigmentation is medium to almost full coverage. The gloss feels a little thick and tacky.
- The sad thing is this gloss doesn't last very long either. I'd say 2 hours at the most. As it fades, I also notice that some of it goops at the corner of my lips. Eh weird!
- It has a sweet, caramel-like scent.
The color applies evenly and looks beautiful. The formula is a little tacky and uncomfortable for me. In spite of that, I am surprised at how quickly it faded. I don't think I'd be repurchasing these.