Here's a random haul from a few different stores with items I picked up within the past couple of weeks.
I'm so glad that we now have a Nordstrom Rack in town and I finally got a chance to check it out. I was in a bit of a hurry at the time so I only got to check out the beauty section. I picked up this Essie Nail polish in the shade Sable Collar and Urban Decay nail polish in addiction.
From Sally Beauty Supply:
- Out the Door top coat ($4.99)
- China Glaze Loco-Motive ($3.29). Found this at the clearance section.
- Orly Mirrorball ($6.79). I found this at another Sally store. It is part of their 2014 holiday collection.
- Orly nail lacquer remover (free with purchase of an Orly nail polish)
- A twizzer ($0.99)
- Essence All About Sunrise Eyeshadow palette ($4.99). I was intrigued by this new palette from Essence. Just thought I had to try it.
- Essence Effect Nail Polish Glitz & Glam ($2.99). Another cute glittery shimmery nail polish for me to play with.
- OPI Comet in the Sky (2 for $16.00). This is from their new Holiday collection with Gwen Stefani.
- OPI Snowglobetrotter
Burlington Coat Factory Haul:
- Ciate Tree Trinket set ($14.99). How cute is this set?!! Each of these mini glitter polishes come inside a clear ornament. Perfect for stocking stuffers.
- Tres Chic Collection Bag Hanger ($6.99). I thought it was so pretty and figure I should get one to give away as gift and keep another one for my greedy self, lol.
- Tres Chic Collection Bling Pen ($6.99). This was the last one that they had on display. I was pretty disappointed cause I wanted one for myself too.
- ELF crystal eyeshadow brush ($1.99). It's super cute and so affordable. It's dense and just the right size for eyeshadow application.
Rue 21 haul:
- 2 Rolls of Nail Foil ($3.99)
- 3 Pack Nail Art Wheel ($6.99)
- Pink Ice Multi (2 for $5.00)
- Pink Ice Multi Dark
Alright...that's it for now. Will have more to show once I receive my Black Friday goodies.