Long time no see. I guess you can say I've been on a long vacation away from my blog. The sad thing is yes I still buy makeup and play with makeup. The blogging part just got left out. I'm trying to save money for a new and faster computer. I really dread using this computer for editing pictures and blogging.
I did this look a couple months ago. Oh and yes I chopped my hair. It's not too short. I like how light my head feels and how much easier it is to maintain. I miss my long hair a bit. I like how they look in picture better.
- I can't remember what bronzer I used but I used MAC Warm Soul as blush. I got it from the OCC store not long ago and really been loving it.
- I primed my eyes with Estee Lauder double-wear Shadow Creme in Cafe au Lait
- On the inner corner of my eyes, I used Colour Pop Cricket, on the center I used Colour Pop Dare
- On the crease, I used Flump from the Sleek Candy palette.
- On the outer V, I applied Inglot 446 pearl
- On the lower lash line, I lined MAC Chromographic pencil High Def Cyan and smudge Inglot 332 matte on the outer lower lash line.
- I lined the waterline with Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Blacquer and the upper lash line with Revlon Colorstay Skinny liquid liner Black Out
- Filled my eyebrows with Anastasia Dipbrow pomade dark brown