Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sparkling Violet Makeup Look Featuring Colour Pop


Hey everyone,

Long time no see. I guess you can say I've been on a long vacation away from my blog. The sad thing is yes I still buy makeup and play with makeup. The blogging part just got left out. I'm trying to save money for a new and faster computer. I really dread using this computer for editing pictures and blogging.

I did this look a couple months ago. Oh and yes I chopped my hair. It's not too short. I like how light my head feels and how much easier it is to maintain. I miss my long hair a bit. I like how they look in picture better.




Product Used

Face

  • I can't remember what bronzer I used but I used MAC Warm Soul as blush. I got it from the OCC store not long ago and really been loving it.


Eyes

Lips





9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you came back- I always enjoy your reviews and looks. Love the purple lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)...it's hard with a slow computer. I don't have the patience.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you posting again! I hear ya on wanting a faster computer though...I was so happy to finally switch to a newer desktop.

    Your hair looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have so many drafts and unedited pictures. I need to do some work here.

      Delete
  3. Yes, it's been a while Pang! Missed you and your reviews and awesome looks! I love LOVE the depth in the crease and I remember when my hair was shorter and how easy it was and how fast it dried but I love my long hair too much to cut it much shorter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I enjoy the low maintenance of my shorter hair. I guess I'm ok with it because long hair in the summer is a bit of a hassle for me.

      Delete
  4. So glad you are back! I love that hair cut on you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see - you are back with a wonderful makeup.
    It fits you perfectly.
    Cannot wait to see more of your beatiful makeup faces

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you found the contents helpful. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'd love to read what you think. I'd be glad to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...