I've got the blues too! I think I'm almost done swatching all of my eye liners. Well, I've swatched the bulk of it and I'm sure I missed a few but I think that should be good for now.
If you missed my previous eyeliner swatches, feel free to check them out on the links below:
- Swatch, Comparison, and Dupes - Nude, Brown, and Gold Eye Pencils
- Brown and Gold Liquid Eyeliners - Swatches
- Purple Pencil Liners and Liquid Liners - Swatches
- Green Eye Pencil and Liners - Swatches
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeshadow Pencil Clash - shimmery cyan blue with some sparkling silver shimmers. Glides smoothly, pigmented, budge-proof, crease-proof, long-wearing.
2. Prestige Total Intensity Lively Turquoise - shimmery and vibrant cyan blue. Glides smoothly and is pretty pigmented. It's a pretty good dupe for Clash. The only difference is that it doesn't have the silver shimmers and is relatively cheaper.
3. MAC Chromographic Pencil High Def Cyan - muted cyan blue with a semi-matte finish. Glides smoothly, pigmented, budge-proof, long-wearing.
4. Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Light Blue - very pale light blue. Almost white. matte finish. Long-wearing, smooth, and pigmented.
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Binge - shimmery blue with a purple undertone. Smooth, pigmented, long-wearing with minimal smudges.
2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Deep Blue - matte dark blue with grey undertone. A little dry but pigmented and long-wearing.
3. Prestige Total Intensity Fierce Blue - dark navy blue with a satin finish. Smooth, pigmented, long-wearing with minimal smudges.
4. MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner Petrol Blue - navy blue with blue shimmers. Very intense color payoff, super smooth, long-wearing with minimal smudges.
5. Sephora Waterproof Khol and Liner Keep Blue - dark navy blue with matte finish. Smooth, pigmented, long-wearing, and waterproof. Excellent for the waterline.
I really thought I was going to get some dupes here but surprisingly no.
1. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick Blamed Blue - Gorgeous shimmery teal blue! A must have. Very smooth, pigmented, budge-proof, and long-wearing.
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Electric Blue - shimmery light blue with teal shimmers. Very smooth and pigmented. Prone to creasing and fading. Works best as eyeshadow base with a primer and eyeshadow to set.
3. NYX Retractable Eye Liner Gypsy Blue - dark shimmery teal. Formula drags a bit but pigmentation is good. Long-wearing and budge-proof.
4. Milani Liquif'Eye Aqua - medium shimmery teal. The color is close to Blamed Blue but a bit lighter and slightly greener. Smooth, long-wearing, budge-proof.
Blue Liquid Liners
1. MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Signature Blue - dark navy blue with a satin finish. Smudge-proof, budge-proof, long-wearing, water resistant.
2. NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Glam Azure - bright shimmery blue with a metallic finish. Good pigmentation. Thin and watery. Long-wearing, budge-proof, water resistant.
3. Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner Sparkling Turquoise - medium shimmery turquoise. Good pigmentation, long-wearing, budge-proof, water resistant
I think that should be it as far as eyeliners go. Next swatch spams will involve cream eyeshadows :)...Who's excited?