Checking in to deliver a review for you and wishing you all a happy 4th of July. Hope you have fun and stay safe.
- Bright and cute plastic squeeze tube with a shimmery/metallic finish.
- .17 oz or 5 ml
- Reef is a shimmery bright chartreuse cream color. I believe this is limited edition for summer but it doesn't specify that on Ulta's website. I think that's what it said when I was looking at the display in store.
- It's fairly pigmented but you can wear it sheer if you want due to the light consistency of the formula. Believe it or not, I sported this color to work the other day and when sheered and paired with a neutral brown, it adds just a little pop of brightness without looking overwhelming.
- You can layer for more color intensity but the less the better. If you use too much, it will look flaky as it dries.
- I like to apply with my fingers better. It's much easier to handle and give you enough time to blend before it sets. It does set within a few seconds though.
- I'm pretty happy with the wear. It did not crease or fade on me for up to 8 hours without a primer.
This is a bright and fun color that I find perfect for summer. I like that you can wear it sheer or layer it for more intensity and really appreciate that it didn't crease without a primer and wears pretty much for the whole day.