Moving on to the Greens...Yes, at this point you should probably already know I'm an eyeliner junkie. I love playing with colors so to satisfy that fetish, the more the better.
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Junkie - shimmery teal green with sparkling gold and green shimmers. Applies and glides smoothly with good pigmentation. Long-wearing but smudges a bit after a few hours.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Mildew - shimmery hunter green. Applies and glides smoothly with good pigmentation. Long-wearing but smudges a bit after a few hours.
3. NYX Retractable Eye Liner Aqua Green - shimmery light green teal. Drags a bit during application but has good pigmentation and is long-wearing.
4. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Horse Raddish - very shimmery light pale green. It's pigmented and smooth. Prone to creasing and fading so it works best as a base with a primer and eyeshadow to set.
5. Milani Shadow Eyez Green Safari - shimmery emerald green. Long-wearing, budge-proof, crease-proof, water-resistant.
6. Sally Hansen Forever Stay Eye Pencil Deep Jade - dark matte green. I believe this is discountinued, which is a shame because it is a pretty good eyeliner I think. Glides smoothly, very pigmented, and is long-wearing with minimal smudges after a few hours.
7. CoverGirl Liquilineblast Green Glow - light shimmery yellow green. The color is nice but the formula could be better. It drags a bit on my skin, has fairly decent pigmentation, and wears strong for hours.
8. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick Gossip Green - medium shimmery sage green. Applies very smooth. Had very good pigmentation and wears strong for hours without creasing or smudging.
9. MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent - shimmery teal green with gold and green shimmers. Very smooth and pigmented. Long-wearing but smudges a bit on me after a few hours of wear.
Junky and Undercurrent are good dupes. The only difference I see is that Junkie has a bit more gold shimmers.
1. Make Up Forever Aqua Liner #4 - teal green with sparkling teal shimmers
2. Milani Ultrafine Emerald Glisten - shimmery teal green. Long-wearing, budge-proof, and water resistant. This one leaves a stain behind.
3. NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Glam Lagoon - shimmery metallic teal green.
4. NYX Crystal Liner Crystal Jade - clear base with teal green glitters. It used to apply better. It's getting old and clumpy so I guess it's time to toss it out. Otherwise, the NYX Crystal liners are pretty good affordable glitter liners.
5. Prestige Total Intensity Against All Odds Liquid Ink Eyeliner Stalker - matte medium green with cool undertone. Long-wearing, budge-proof, and water-proof.
6. MAC Superslick liquid eyeliner Treat Me Nice - shimmery medium green with subtle gold shimmers. Smudge-proof and budge-proof until you take it off.
7. Golden Rose Extreme Sparkle 02 - clear base with small gold, green, and orange glitters. A nice way to add sparkles to your eyes.
8. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Turquoise - a light seafoam green with matte finish. Budge-proof, smudge-proof, and waterproof
The first three colors are good dupes of each other. Aqua Liner #4 is sparklier. Glam Lagoon looks slightly metallic. Otherwise the colors are very similar.