It's that time again for me to go over my favorites for the past 3 months. I have a hard time doing them monthly so I do them every 3 months and I find that more manageable. Plus it gives me more time to use the product and to write up a review. If you are interested in seeing more swatches and reviews of product mentioned, I've hyperlinked them for you.
1. The Balm Jovi Rockstar Palette has got to be my favorite eye and face palette. Lovely colors, texture, and great quality palette.
2. theBalm Meet Matte Nude Palette. Awesome nude and matte colors with amazing quality.
3. Sephora + Pantone Light Storm Liquid Shadow Smoky Grape. If you love duochrome colors, this is a lovely lavender/teal duochrome cream shadow.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Seashore Frosts. My favorite shade out of the limited edition release for summer.
5. NYX Matte Eyeshadow Lake Algae. This is the perfect matte emerald eyeshadow. Very pigmented with a buttery soft texture.
6. Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude. Though this is a cream eyeshadow, I've been using it a lot for filling in my brows and it works perfectly. As a cream shadow, it does tend to crease easily but works great on my brows and the color is a good match.
Lip Color Favorites
1. Rimmel Moisture Renew Vintage Pink. Love the color. Mauvy purple-ish. I've had it for a while but lately been using it a lot and rediscovering my love for it.
2. NYX Matte lipstick Bloody Mary. NYX matte lippies are some of the best I've tried. This color is so bright and fun.
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Violet Frenzy. Been reaching a lot for this color. It's so easy to wear and I simply love this kind of color.
4. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain Rendez-vous. This is a very bright orange coral color that I find perfect for summer.
5. Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer Galaxy. Another lovely mauve lippie to add to my collection.
6. L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Lip Lacquer Lilac Ever After. Doesn't look lilac on me at all but I actually love the formula and the color is great for daytime wear.
7. L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Lip Lacquer Stubborn Plum. Well that's more of a cool tone light pink.
Eye Pencils and Eyeliners Favorites
1. Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick Blackmail. These Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow sticks are pretty damn awesome, crease-proof, fade-proof, and smudge-proof.
2. Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick Blamed Blue. This shade is so pretty! It got my jaw dropping when I first swatched it.
3. Milani Shadow Eyez Royal Purple. Another awesome drugstore favorite that works just as good as the UD 24/7 shadow pencils for half the price. Royal Purple is such a nice purple. I love it.
4. Milani Shadow Eyez Green Safari. Perfect emerald green.
5. Milani Shadow Eyez Espresso Line. A great alternative to black.
6. Milani Shadow Eyez Cafe au Lait. A must have for neutral lovers.
7. Milani Shadow Eyez Almond Cream. Great for highlighting brows and brightening the waterline.
8. Sephora + Pantone Glitter Strobe Eyeliner Set. These are just freaking amazing. They add a bright and beautiful pop of color on the eyes. Unfortunately, it's no longer available.
Aveeno Skin Relief 24 Hr Moisturizing lotion. So I admit that I'm lazy when it comes to applying lotion but since I've been wearing dresses and skirts a lot, I had to take care of my ashy legs, lol. I love love this lotion. It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel heavy, and really does a good job at moisturizing. I've definitely noticed that my skin has become softer with use.
Face Product Favorites
1. Lancome Visionnaire Serum. Pricey but feels rich and silky soft.
2. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee Poppy Paradise. A must have for summer. This blush last so long and looks natural!
3. L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer. I love the convenient pencil packaging. The product also works great for spot concealing.
4. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer. The best full coverage concealer with a budget friendly price tag.
Nail polishes are my biggest beauty indulgence. I buy them more often than I can paint my nails. Here's are my recent favorites.
1. Pure Ice Oh Baby. One of my favorite for layering. Makes everything looks better.
2. Born Pretty Store Tribal Snowflake Nail Art Polish Glitter Shimmer Colorful #5. I love the mix of glitters, rosegold and white.
3. Piggy Polish Never Hide. So green and so blingy!
4. theBalm Hot Ticket Call Me Iridescent. This color is soft and beautiful and it's duochromey!
5. Finger Paint Peacock Portrait. I love teal so getting teal glitters is like adding icing on a cake.
6. Finger Paints Itsy Bitsy Spider. Beautiful purple blue duochrome polish.
7. Layla Soft Touch Effect #10. All I gotta say is the color and finish of this polish is jaw dropping gorgeous!
8. Layla Ceramic Effect CE32. This is cool-looking light and cool toned metallic gold.
9. Orly Sparkling Garbage. When I first laid eyes on it, it was love at first sight and I knew I must make it mine. They need to make more colors like it. This is holo sparkling goodness.
10. OPI Honey Ryder. Light cool toned liquid sand finish. I love how it sparkles.
11. China Glaze Budding Romance. This polish has a lovely jelly formula and quite unique color as well.
12. L'Oreal Miss Pixie. A jelly lover must have for a stunning jelly sandwich.
Wheeewww. I'm done. Found any of your favorites here?