I totally forgot that I was already finished writing up the review for this lotion. It's just been sitting around as a draft for a few days now. Ooops...
- Simple and practical. A little flat on the side for easy handling and YAY for a pump! I swear all lotions should come with a pump.
- 12 oz or 354 ml
- Claims to offer 24 hr moisture, relieve sensitive, itchy, and extra dry skin.
- The lotion absorbs quickly, sinks right into my skin, and does not leave any greasy or sticky feeling behind, which to me is fantastic!
- I have very dry skin on my legs and ankles and after using this lotion for a few weeks now, I have noticed improvement and my skin looks smooth and healthy. I don't feel I like get moisture for 24 hours but it does seem to provide that for at least 12 hours.
- If you want something that smells good, then this isn't the lotion for you. From my past experience, scented lotion really did nothing for my dry skin. This lotion is fragrance free. That might not be a bad thing after all. Being fragrance free also means that you won't run into the possibility of another scent clashing with your perfume.
I would ditch all of my scented lotions for this one. It's good for dry skin and have provided more moisture than any other lotions I've used. Granted, I am not a lotion hoarder and it's actually a product that I often forget or am too lazy to use. Bottom line is if you suffer from dry skin, this lotion will give it the TLC that it needs.
Availability: Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS
What's your favorite body lotion?