How was your Monday? Been a rough one for me. I could use a nap right now but before I take a little trip to Lalaland, let me get this review up first. I will be back later to comment.
If you're into duochrome and particularly duochrome eyeshadows then I think you might be interested in this cream eyeshadow.
Sephora has 3 shades available but I find that Smoky Grape had the strongest duochrome, shifting from lavender to teal.
- It comes in a small tube and doe foot applicator
- .22 oz and 6.5 ml
- The consistency of the cream applies a bit sheer; however, the color payoff is buildable but up to a point. If you use to many layers, it can start to look cakey. I wouldn't do more than 3 layers.
- It gives you enough play time to blend yet sets within a few seconds, which helps with layering.
- Smoky Grape has an irridescent/etheral look. Though the purple is the predominant color, you can certainly see the teal shimmers shine where the light hits it.
- Once it sets, it wears strong, without creasing or fading till I take it off even without the use of a primer.
It's creamy and yields good color pay off when layered and blends very easily. Love the crease-proof and budge-proof formula and has a nice duochrome shift. Definitely a good pickup for duochrome fans.
Do you like duochrome eyeshadows? If you own any, which one is your favorite?