I'm back with another bright and colorful look. I couldn't think of a name for this look so the title definitely lacks creativity, lol. Hopefully, the look makes up for it. I must've been tired when I edited my pictures because after all that work, I realized that I completely messed up on the tutorial pictures, missing some so I had to redo it.
- Josie Maran Blush/Bronzer Duo
- NARS Orgasm Illuminator
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
- Urban Decay primer original
- Too Faced Liquif-Eye Shadow Collection Palette
- Inglot Matte 371 and Inglot Matte 338
- Calvin Klein Long-wear cream eyeshadow Reef
- Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra Black
- MAC Pearlglide Intense eyeliner Undercurrent
- CoverGirl Liquilineblast Green Glow
- Sally Hansen Forever Stay Eye Pencil Deep Jade
- Illamasqua cream eyeshadow Intrude
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Espresso
- Revlon Coral Berry
1. I primed my eyes with UDPP
2. I applied Inglot Matte 371, a bright turquoise blue on my crease, creating a sharp winged cut-crease...if that makes any sense. I deepened the outer end of it with Inglot Matte 338 to give it a bit more depth.
3. Below the crease, I applied CK Reef all over lids, and over it I patted on a bright shimmery chartreuse color from the Too Face palette.
4. I lined my upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eyebooster ultra black creating a winged liner. Over the black I used MAC Undercurrent. It adds a bit of green sparkles to the eyes.
5. On the lower lash line, I applied CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Green Glow in the inner corner and MAC Undercurrent on the outer. On the waterline, I used Sally Hansen Deep Jade.
6. I applied a shimmery beige on the brow bone and filled in my brows with Illamasqua Intrude and Anastasia Brow Gel.
7. I dusted a bit more of the chartreuse eyeshadow underneath the liner
8. I added false lashes.
9. Apply highlighter, blush, bronzer, and lipstick.
What's your favorite summer color?