TGIF! Today seemed like the longest day of the week. Maybe because I had to deal with so many issues at work.
I've used this concealer for a while but previously I had the light shade, which ended up being way too light for me. The product was getting old so I repurchased the medium shade this time. It's not an exact color match but it's much closer to my skin tone than the light version. The light would work best if you have very fair skin. The medium shade works better for light medium skin color. I like the fact that it has neutral undertone, which works better for my complexion.
- The concealer is packed inside a squeeze plastic tube. I find it convenient and practical.
- A matching concealer pencil is also included, which is nice cause I like it. I would have liked it even more if they made a full size version of it.
- .71 oz or 20 g for the tube.
- .023 oz or .65g for the pencil.
- This is labeled as a heavy duty concealer and it does not disappoint. This is my do-it-all concealer. It's creamy enough that I can apply it on my eye area to conceal dark circles. It's thick enough and pigmented enough to cover spots, blemishes, redness, and discoloration.
- Because it's so concentrated, a little goes a long way. I squirt just a little drop out it. I use a brush to apply and blend the product where I needed it, and then I go over it with my foundation.
- Lasting power is great also. It last all day on my face.
This is one of the best drugstore concealer I've tried and definitely a favorite. It covers everything and can make me look flawless if I wanted to. Great for special occasions and photoshoot where you want your skin to look your best. It comes in 5 shades but for some reason my local Wal-Mart only sells 3 shades, which can be difficult to find a shade to match.