The day is almost over and I feel like I got nothing done other than nail swatches. I feel like I need to get out but before I do that, I have to deliver a couple of posts.
I was fortunate enough to get this scrub from theBalm back when they had that 50% off sale for 24 hours. I was so frustrated that I was going to miss out cause their site crashed and there was no way of knowing when it was going to be back up and running unless you were stalking them a few times a day, lol.
- 2.36 oz or 70 ml plastic jar
- Infused with almond extract and anti-oxidant from white tea.
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, synthetic dye-free, sulfate-free.
- Direction: wet face and apply a nickle size amount to finger and massage over face and neck for a minute and then rinse. Use weekly.
- The scrub wasn't too thick or thin and I found the grainy little beads quite fine and somewhat smooth. They give a gentle friction that help exfoliate and scrub away dry dead skin for smoother skin. The direction says to use weekly but I think it's gentle enough for more frequent use.
- One thing I don't like is that the little beads like to get stuck inside my nails and they don't rinse off easily either. You'd have to dig them out. Getting product stuck inside my nails is always a pet peeve of mine, which is why I really dislike jar containers.
- The scent is a little strong and sweet. I can detect the scent of almond in it but I can't really put my finger on the rest of the scent but the least I can tell you is that I didn't find it offensive.
- I like how clean and smoother my skin feels after using the scrub and I also like how it doesn't make my skin feel dry afterward.
Overall, I like it. It's scrubby yet gentle and leaves the skin feeling renewed, smooth, fresh, and clean. It's quite pricey so I definitely wouldn't repurchase unless it's on sale.
Tried any of theBalm skincare?