I'm reviewing this new liquid eyeliner that I purchased from Stila during their 20% off sale promo. I've been very excited to see this colored liner because I don't think there's anything else like it on the market. Personally, prefer the felt tip pen that you can dip into the product because it's much easier to control the amount of product I get but for the sake of the color, I just had to get it. Retails for $20.00.
What Stila Says about the All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner...
This easy-glide, quick-dry precision liner stays in place all day - no smudges, feathering, or running. The thin, marker-like tip is easy to use, even for the least experienced and delivers any look, from a thin line to a bold, dramatic stroke. It goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and stays in place until you say when!
- Felt Tip liquid liner pencil. I found the tip soft and with the right amount of flexibility, which allows you to create thin or thick line with ease.
- I like the fact that the color of the packaging correspond to the color of the liner.
- .016 oz or .5 ml
- Although the felt tip applicator allows for easy application, I wished the liner was a bit more "juicy". I feel like the product doesn't flow as much as I would like, especially when I'm applying on the second eye, so I always do a second pass for a better opacity.
- Instinctively, I feel the need to shake the product out when the flow start to feel dry but don't shake it too hard or all the product is going to come out! I made that mistake. Silly me!
- It dries instantly within seconds of applying.
- You must store this liner with the tip pointing downward so that you always have a good amount of product to work with for your next application.
- The pigmentation was fairly good and the color is a light seafoam green with a matte finish
- It's budge-proof, smudge-proof, and waterproof. Looks perfect and intact on me after 8 hours of wear.
Ok so it's got a bit of flaw with the flow of product during application but other than that it does what it claims to do. This is a limited edition shade so if it is something you like, you should get it while you can.