Today, I'm reviewing this lipstick, which was sent to me by Motives for review.
What Motives say about these lipsticks
- Luxurious and even coverage for luscious lips
- Smooth, rich, creamy formula
- Enriched with minerals and vitamins to increase wearability and add to the longevity of the true color
- Creates eye-catching shine with extended wear to make your lips pop with color
- Smoothes out fine lines and creases, while conditioning and hydrating the lips
- Transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches your lips; so fabulous you will want one in every shade
- Paraben free
- Round matte black lipstick tube with lipstick color at the base
- .12 oz or 3.3 g
- Peach Puff is a light shimmery golden peachy color, slightly on the frosty side. Can't say that I love this color but I do like the fact that it is soft and muted and suitable for daytime wear.
- The pigmentation was decent though leaning on the sheer side for this particular shade.
- It tends to hightlight dry flaky skin so be sure to exfoliate before application
- Now what I love about these lipsticks is how hydrating and comfortable they are on the lips. There's something about the formulation that makes them feel very smooth, moisturizing, and luxurious...qualities you typically get from a very expensive lipstick and that last just as long as the lipstick is on your lips.
- I get a solid 4 hours of wear before it starts fading.
- These lipsticks are unscented.
These are absolutely some of my favorite lipsticks. Definitely recommend you try them out if you are considering anything from the brand. The longevity is good and they have a nice range of color to choose from but the best part is the formula, which feels beautiful on the lips and last for hours. The price is mid-range but totally worth it if you want a rich and luxurious formula to go with it.
Available at http://www.motivesatlanta.com
If you by any chance decide to purchase from Motives, I would greatly appreciate if you put me as reference when you register. My email is email@example.com. Motives has agreed to give 15% to 20% discount for my audience so be sure to mention that you were referred through my blog. You may message them for more detail on the discount. Also, purchase over $100 qualifies for free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. :)