Today, I'll be reviewing a lipstick from Lancome that I got as a gift with purchase. The Color Design lipsticks are available anywhere Lancome is sold and retail for $22.00.
What Lancome says about their Color Design Lipsticks...
If your lips long for full, fade-free color in tempting textures, and a shade selection that would inspire any makeup artist; the search is over. This luxurious lipstick is infused with soothing ingredients, so lips feel soft and comforted all day. Choose from five fabulous finishes: cream, sheen, shimmer, metallic and matte.
- GWP packaging looks different than the original packaging. It's more plain & simple.
- .14 oz or 4g
- Pretty Burgundy is a nice plummy red with a cream finish.
- It's probably not the creamiest lipsticks I've tried but it still applies smoothly. It feels slightly moisturizing and quite comfortable. It doesn't slip or slide and even wearing it without a lipliner, I found that it didn't feather either.
- Need to exfoliate and moisturize prior to application as it tend to highlight dry skin.
- It lasted 4 hours easily and left a stain behind that lasted over 8 hours
- It is unscented, something I really don't mind.
I love the color. I'm always drawn to berry and plummy reds. The pigmentation was great and color lasted for a very long time. The formula is conditioning enough to keep your lips comfortable for the first 4 hours. I love receiving these lipsticks as a GWP.