Today, I'll be reviewing this eyeliner that I purchased at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago.
What Hard Candy Says about their Walk The Line liquid eyeliner...
A quick drying, liquid eyeliner that creates bold mesmerizing eyes with a precise brush for application. Available in rich metallic and sparkling glitter shades.
- Gorgeous. I love the swirl design on the cap.
- Brush applicator. The brush was actually good and easy to work with since it wasn't flimsy and just provided the right amount of flexibility.
- 3.3 ml or 0.112 oz
- Praline is a medium metallic taupe color with a very good pigmentation.
- It was easy to apply but takes a minute to dry so be careful when blinking as you can get it elsewhere on your eyes
- Budge-proof, smudge-proof, and fade-proof. Last all day until I take it off
Really loved and enjoyed using this eyeliner, my only complaint is that the formula takes a bit of time to dry. It's very pigmented and long lasting. I might have to pick up more shades.