I wasn't able to go to the store when the sale started so I made my purchase online and I just received my order yesterday. I don't know if you had the same problem as I did but it nearly took a week for me to receive my order, yet Sephora claims that it will be a 3-day shipping if over $50.00. I'm perfectly fine that it only took a week but it bothers me when a company promises things they can't deliver. Another thing is that I'm a VIB and I didn't get one of those VIB bag, not a big deal but I wonder if I entered the wrong code or something, IDK.
Anyhow, the sale ends 4/21. You can order online or go in-store to get 15% off your total purchase. When ordering online, use discount code CHICWEEK.
I'm rather proud of myself that I mostly picked up things I needed.
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion for my son, $35.00
- Sephora 8 hr Mattifying Moisturizer Sunscreen, $22.00. This is currently available online only.
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Glitter Strobe Eyeliner Set, $18.00. The tubes are rather small but considering that you're getting 4 of them. It's still a good value for the price.
As you can see, these eyeliners are nearly as tall as a MAC lipstick. I was dying to get my hands on the emerald lid stain but it sold out before I placed my order. That was a huge bummer because I was so looking forward to it. Hopefully, they restock it. I probably will purchase it in-store once I'm able to drive again.
My birthday is next week and I was able to claim my free Beauty Insider gift. It includes a mini Benefit They're Real mascara and a mini Watt's Up highlighter. I know a lot of people love this mascara but I'm probably one of a few who dislikes mascara in general because they don't do anything but clump on my barely noticeable lashes and they end up looking like small insect legs, haha. Sorry for the graphic description but if your lashes are as little and thin as mine, I'm sure you know what I mean. I will get better uses out of the highlighter for sure.
Lastly, I redeemed a 100 points for a mini Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial Mask. It's so small I'll probably only get 1 or 2 uses out of it.
I received a few free samples:
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum sample
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender. This is the first time I heard of a hair primer. I just used it on my hair and it's a lightweight gel that has a nice citrusy scent with a little hint of floral.
- DKNY Eau de Parfum spray Be Delicious Intense. I'm not typically attracted to sweet scents but I like the scent of this one. It has a fresh clean scent to it.
- Make Up Forever Pro Finish Powder foundation
So that's it. I know it's a rather underwhelming haul but I'm most excited about the eyeliner set, which I will review for you soon. Did you take advantage of the sale? If yes, what did you get?