This look features the Stila Countless Color Pigments Acoustic, which I will be posting the review soon. Isn't that ironic that I used the name of my favorite Color Whisper on the title yet I'm not even wearing it here. What can I say? This look kinda screams orange so I felt that it was appropriate.
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Blissful
- NARS Orgasm Illuminator
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
- Stila Countless Color Pigments Acoustic
- The champagne shade on 2/3 of the lids
- The orange shade on the crease
- The brown shade on outer V
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black on upper lash line
- Sally Hansen Forever Stay Eye Pencil Deep Jade on waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil Sin on lower lash line
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Golden Sage on lower lash line
- Revlon Brow Fantasy Dark Brown on brows
- Peter Coppola lashes
- For the lips, I decided to play up some colors so I did an ombre lip color.
- I applied Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense #40 all over lips
- I applied a layer of Motives Rich Formula Lipstick Raspberry Burst on the edge of my lips and blend them in.
- I used a bit of a neon orange gloss from Dots on the center of my lips.
This looks very summery. Isn't a bit sad that I'm digging more the lip color than the eye makeup? Even though the eye makeup is a bit colorful, I think it's simple enough to wear during the day if you pair it with a muted lip color.
What's your favorite lip color combo? Have you tried the new Stila Countless Color Pigments?