I hate to say this but this looks similar to something I might have done already, lol. What can I say. I think blue and purple is an awesome combo. The reason I wanted to do a blue makeup look was because I wanted to incorporate Rimmel Scandal Eyeshadow Stick in Blamed Blue, which I just reviewed a few days ago.
- Lancome Aquatique Waterproof eye color base Nude
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick Blamed Blue
- Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadows The Playlist
- Femme Couture Get Rosie Lip and Cheek Stain Duo
- Inglot #439 Pearl
- Inglot #332 Matte
- Estee Lauder Blue Dhalia eyeshadow palette
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Expresso
- MAC Velux Brow Liner Deep Dark Brunette
- Physicians Formula Bamboo Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Gel Cream (light gold)
- Peter Coppola eyelashes
- Femme Couture Ultra Shine Lip Duos Caramel Kisses
- Prime eye with Lancome eyeshadow base
- With a fluffly brush, apply and blend Inglot #439 on crease (purple)
- Darken the crease with Inglot #332 (matte dark blue)
- Apply Rimmel Blamed Blue on lids and create a winged liner
- With the blue teal shade from the EL Blue Dahlia palette, apply it over Blamed Blue and blend it into the crease.
- Apply Blamed Blue on waterline
- Apply on the lower lash line the Physician Formula light gold gel liner and apply the gold eyeshadow from the Bare Mineral palette over it
- Add the light shimmery gold from the Bare Mineral palette on the brow bone
- Fill in brows
- Add false lashes
- Apply cheek stain and bronzer
- For the lips, I did one layer of the lip stain and one layer shimmery gold gloss over it.
Even though I've done a similar look or two, what I really like and make this look a bit different is the golden shimmers on my brow bone and lower lash line. I'm also really digging these spiky eyelashes. I love how they open up my eyes and don't look heavy on my lids.
Hope you enjoyed this look.