This is a post that should've been done way back then. I purchased these gel liners a during a CVS clearance sale and just decided it was time I test these out. Hmm, yeah... :-/
- These Shimmer Strip Gel Liners come in a trio that you could either stack together or keep them separate.
- A small brush is also included. I find the brush to be rather thick so if you plan on using this brush to line your eyes, keep in mind that it will create a thicker line.
- .21 oz or 6 g (total net weight)
- So in this trio, you get a light shimmery antique gold, a medium shimmery lavender, and black with gold micro glitters.
- The light gold and lavender shade performed rather poorly, which is a shame because the colors are gorgeous. I found them sheer. They didn't feel creamy at all and applied patchy. They also faded quickly and didn't last very well.
- The black shade however was the opposite. Very creamy, pigmented, and long-wearing. After 8 hours of wear, I notice minimal fading and smudging.
Not worth buying because two out of three are pretty but useless. I've had better luck with other Physicians Formula Gel Cream trios. I tried using the gold and lavender as cream shadows and that didn't work either. Really too bad because the colors are so pretty! If you can be happy with just the black shade then I hope you can find this set on clearance like I did.
My rating: 4/10