Happy Valentine's Day for all you lovely people who are lucky in love. While this lipstain may not be my lucky love charm. It certainly does look charming on myself. I'm a bit disappointed for not being able to post a decent Valentine inspired makeup look for you guys. I should've done it over the weekend because I've been way too busy during the week days. Anyhow...let's get down to the review :)
- Clear plastic tube with a doe foot applicator
- .37 oz or 11 ml
- The name of the shade is on the plastic seal so once you take that off, it's gone. So be sure to note the name of the shade if that is important to you.
- Lucky in Love is a pretty pigmented raspberry red stain.
- Feels very watery yet quite pigmented.
- The thing that turns me off about this product is the scent. It has a very strong sweet and artificial bubble gum scent to it. The moment I untwist the cap, I can already smell it! It even tastes a little sweet. If the scent wasn't as strong, I would enjoy it more but it's just way too potent for my nose.
- Other than that, I like the way it stains and how it can be layered for subtle or more intense color payoff. It last for a few hours but fades quite nicely and evenly.
- Doesn't leave a stubborn stain that doesn't want to come off when you want it too, that I am thankful for.
- It does not moisturize so make sure you use a lip balm prior to use.
- I found this in the clearance bin so I think they may be discontinuing it.
Other than the strong bubble gum scent, I actually like how this stain performed. It's versatile because you can wear it sheer or layered for more intense color. I can't remember if the lip swatch was 2 or 3 layers but that's how pigmented it can get.
My rating: 9/10