Here's a fairly new product on the market and I picked this one up at Ulta a few weeks ago. I was tempted to try out a couple more shade from the line but I decided to just stick with this one since this color seem less common.
- Well-made and sturdy single eyeshadow case. Definitely one of the better drugstore eyeshadow packaging I've seen.
- .07 oz or 2 g
- Bewitched is more on the frosty side. It's a shimmery light brown with a very high shine light teal shimmer. So yes, you do get some duochrome action going on there. Depending on how the light hits you can see more of the teal. They had another shade that looked very similar to MAC Club.
- I was quite impressed when I first swatched it. It feels so smooth and buttery. The powder is very finely milled. The pigmentation was also pretty good for and eyeshadow that is this frosty. The texture is comparable to Urban Decay's eyeshadows.
- It applies like butter and blends like a dream.
- Last all day with a good primer. Some minor fading but no creasing.
There isn't that many shades to choose from unfortunately, however if you do find one that you like definitely pick it up because the formula is excellent and very reminiscent of some high-end brands that many of us love without having to dish out luxury prices. This Prestige eyeshadow can be found at Ulta for $8.49.
My rating: 9/10.
What you tried Prestige cosmetics? If yes, which is your favorite product?