Excuse my short absence. This has been a rather crazy week and I am thankful it's Friday and that I don't have to work tomorrow. So this blog started as a small random haul and before I get a chance to post it, I've already accumulated much more so it became a collective haul. I need to stop so I can save up for something more important than makeup, smh. It's so hard! Especially when I see new things because I get so excited.
Fortunately, most of the items I got from CVS were on clearance for 50% off, except for one.
- Rimmel Kate 04. I've been wanting to pick up this lipstick for a while so I'm pretty happy I got it for 50% off.
- Sally Hansen Color Quick, Black Cherry and Purple, also on sale. I think these will be great for nail stamping :)
- Wet N Wild Glamrock was also on sale for 50%. Didn't need this but it was dirty cheap on sale.Why not right? lol.
- Physicians Formula Nude Eyes Shimmer Strips Liquid Metal Eyeliner Trio...whew, what a long name. This was not on sale and are new so I'm exited to try. I really wanted the BB cream though but the display only had 4 slots and of course was sold out by the time I got to it. However, this purchase qualified for a $7 rewards buck coupon, which was pretty awesome because I think I'm going to use it towards the new Maybelline Color Whispers.
BIG LOTS, TARGET, AND MARSHALLS HAUL
- Sally Hansen Black and Blue. Found this polish at Target and couldn't get over the duochrome I saw on the bottle so I took it home with me.
- Peter Coppola eyelashes. I found these at Marshalls for less than $5. I like how spiky they are.
- Big Lots had a sale day last week where everything was 20% off so I had to go check it out and came home with a bunch of snacks and a few beauty items such as this Revlon lip brush. It really feels like good quality to me. For only $2, I'd be nuts to leave it. Yep, I guess that's the mentality of a shopaholic.
- I can't remember the last time I used a Maybelline eyeshadow palette. They are usually not under my radar but since this one was only $1.50, it was insane not to buy. New thing to try out :D
- Calvin Klein Wedgwood eyeshadow. Well, would you look at that? I scored a CK eyeshadow for $5.50 at Big Lots. There wasn't that many colors but I liked this one. This has a really awesome packaging.
See what a coupon does to me? It tells me I need to shop! LOL...I used a 20% coupon for these items.
- Ulta brand products were buy 2 get 1 free, so I went with these foaming hand soaps cause you just can't have too many at home.
- These were Katy Perry eyelashes were on sale for less than $5 so I felt like I wanted to give them a try since I like how they look.
- Nicole by OPI She's Lily Something. Who is this modern family? Looks like a TV show I didn't know about, lol. Anyhow, this is a pretty sheer nail polish, which I'm fine with that because I plan to use it to layer over another color. Aside from being sheer it seems to have a nice appeal to it. I couldn't resist the pink and purple shimmers along with the pink star glitters. So adorable!
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Skin Tone. I wonder why they made the packaging look like the Soft Matte cause I almost didn't notice that they were a different formula.I wanted a lighter color but it seemed like many of them have been swatched! Ughh, can't they just have a tester so that people stop swatching them and I can at least buy a clean one?
- OPI Pink Yet Lavender. This is part of the Mariah Carey collection. Yep, you know me I can never get enough glitters.
- Ulta Extreme Wear Lip Stain. I found this lipstain on the clearance bin for just a couple bucks so I thought why not try it.
I'm pretty happy that I was either able to score most of these items with a coupon or catching them on clearance and sale. Did you haul anything this week?