I got an email the other day from Macy's notifying me that they are having a GWP promotion with Lancome. I don't know how long the promo is going for but if you've been wanting to try or purchase some Lancome products, it's always nice to get some freebies with it. The freebies they include are pretty generous sample size. I think the only full size freebie is the lipstick.
What I purchased
- Bi-Facial makeup remover, $28.00. One of the best makeup remover out there. It hurts me to pay this price but the GWP makes up for it.
- Color Design Infinite Eyeshadow Absolute Jade, $24.50. Texture is very similar to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense eyeshadows.
- Aquatique waterproof eyecolor base, $25.50. Wasn't sure if I should get this but I think they kinda sold me with the word waterproof in it, lol.
What I got as gift with a $35 purchase:
- Hypnose Star mascara
- Color Design Pretty Burgundy lipstick (there's 3 colors for you to choose from)
- Bi-Facil makeup remover (Yay! You can never have too much of this)
- Renergie Lift Multi-Action, day and night cream duo (3 sets to choose from)
- Hydra Fraichelle body moisturizer (3 to choose from)
- A makeup bag (2 to choose from)
If you spend $70 and more you get to choose more sample so I went with the Creme Radiance cleanser and Tonique Radiance toner.
Do you use Lancome product? If so what is your favorite?