I was lucky to score this CK eyeshadow last week when I was at Big Lots. I've actually never really tried any cosmetics from Calvin Klein so to be able to get this for cheap ($5.50), I pick it up just to try it out.
For the record, this is just a first impression post.
Wedgwood is a medium shimmery blue with cool undertone. It feels very soft and is a bit powdery. The pigmentation is not the worst but it's rather weak. Maybe a good thing for people who just want a subtle color because it would be hard to overdo.
You can actually get this on Amazon for $4.41 plus shipping or you could try and see if your Big Lots has it.
- UDPP Original
- CK Wedgwood on lid
- Urban Decay Buck (Naked Palette) on crease
- Urban Decay Creep (Naked Palette) on outer V
- Urban Decay Foxy (Naked Palette 2) on brow bone
- Milani Easybrow Dark Brown on brows
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Marked For Glamour on upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Binge on lower lash line
Have you ever tried Calvin Klein cosmetics? If yes, what is it and did you like it?