This is a new eyeshadow that I just bought because I was able to get it for 50% off at CVS, which means it was dirt cheap because the original price is $1.99. I'm not really going to do a detailed review but rather just a first impression of it.
Glamrock is a medium lavender, bluish shimmery purple with some silver flecks in it. It's not as pigmented as I would hope but it's rather soft and powdery. I usually prefer to use these weakly pigmented eyeshadows on my crease cause they are much easier to blend and aren't as harsh. So yes, not really something I would write home about but I can't I can't complain much for the price.
Here's an eye look I did using Glamrock and as you can see the pigmentation is weak even with a good primer. And I really tried to pack it on but that's just as much as it would cover cause it was so powdery.
- Wet N Wild Glamrock eyeshadow on lid
- Inglot Matte 332 on crease and outer V
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil Binge on top and bottom lash line
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black on upper lash line
- Illamasqua Cream Eye Shadow Intrude on brows