I think my cuticles aren't in such a bad shape overall but they can be a little dry, especially in winter. Cuticle oil does help but it's rather thin, feels oily, and doesn't last very long.
This is a product different than any cuticle product I tried, granted I haven't tried that many, but it is definitely worth mentioning.
The information on Sephora's website states that it is a rich and creamy salve that nourishes and conditions cuticles, encourages nail growth, and improves nail strength.
- Sturdy and simple little white pot but has a good quality and weight to it. Personally, I would prefer a squeeze tube but I guess it might not work in this case since it's so thick.
- There's an aluminum foil cover seal when you first open it. I'm not sure if this is just mine or if they all look like that but the product on the edge of the rim don't look as creamy as the product at the center.
- 10 g or .35 oz
- Thick and sticky! But don't let that deter you from using it because it helps a lot. In spite of being thick and sticky it still has a creaminess that makes it easy to apply. It looks and feel like a thick gloss. It doesn't completely absorb but sit on top of your skin creating a shield; therefore, it last very long, even after you wash your hands.
- Even though it feels sticky at first, the stickiness does go away after a few minutes, which is great.
- You will notice instantly the difference and how nourishing and conditioned your cuticles look.
- Used regularly, it continues to improve and keep your cuticles in good shape.
- Don't let that little pot fool you because a little goes a long way. Yes, it's pricy, but I know I won't run out of it any time soon and the formula is fantastic. I have not tried any cuticle product that give me the wow reaction on the first try. Definitely, test it in store next time you go shopping if you are one of those who suffer from dry cuticles.
- It has a subtle fruity apricot scent to it.
- My cuticles don't look too bad but you can still see a bit ashy dry skin around the cuticles. Using the cream gives them an instant boost and conditioning.
Best cuticle cream I've tried and if you read other reviews, this is probably one of the best out there in the market as well. Pricy but it's money well-spent because you get the quality that fits the bill and you do get a good amount of product that will last you a while. I can't vouch for the part where it claims to improve the nail strength because nail conditions vary between individuals but I would still recommend it for your cuticles at least.
My rating: 10/10.
What is your current favorite cuticle cream?