Happy Monday everyone!
What a drag it has been for me....
This is a 5 piece mini set of cutesy polishes I picked up from Icing for $12.50. I think they came out just in time for Valentine.
These don't come with name so I guess I'll refer them as numbers...From left to right:
- Sheer pink jelly with small holographic glitters and red heart glitters. Swatched on thumb, 2 coats. This one applied very streaky, sheer, and patchy. Probably should use a different color as base.
- Light pink jelly with small holographic glitters and red and pink heart glitters. Swatched on index finger, 2 coats. I think this one will look nice over a french mani.
- Sheer pink jelly with small holographic glitters and red and pink heart glitters. Swatched on middle finger, 2 coats. Doesn't look too bad on its own but maybe better with another polish.
- Jelly creme medium pink with holographic shard flakies, red squared glitters, small silver glitters, and heart glitters. Swatched on the ring finger, 2 coats. This one had a bit too much going on in the bottle, which didn't really look appealing to me.
- Shimmery bright cherry red. Swatched on pinky finger, 2 coats. This one applied very nicely.
My favorite out of the bunch are #2, #3, and #5. The hearts are definitely difficult to get by yet so cute!