Last Friday, I stopped by the mall because a friend of mine wanted to see MAC's new collection. Out of curiosity, we ventured into the Chanel beauty counter and although, I wasn't planning to get anything there. The sales associate manage to sell me something, lol.
Yesterday, I decided to stop by Ulta just because I haven't been there in a while, lol. I managed to get a few things I needed and a few things I didn't.
Top row from left to right
- It's a 10 Miracle leave-in product. This is the third time I repurchased this product. It works well and smells freaken amazing. I got the large bottle, which is 10 oz for a whopping $36.00. Hmm yeah, the price made me cringe. This better last me long time.
- TRESemme Dry Shampoo. Not sure if I'm going to need this now that I'm planning to hit the gym everyday but I was curious to try it.
- REDKEN Hot Sets 22. I told the lady at Ulta that I needed a hair product that's going to help me keep my curls stay curly when using a curling iron and she suggested this product so we'll see how it works.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Toilettes. PF was on BOGO sale and since I was running out of my makeup wipes, I decided to give these a try. I'm excited to give these a try.
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black. I bought this as a back up since it was on BOGO. I really love this eyeliner.
- NYX Eyebrow Marker. I probably could've waited till they have a sale so I can get it for cheaper but I didn't want to wait.
- Free sample of Chanel Hydramax Active.
- Chanel Premiere Lumiere Foundation. Ok, this is probably the most expensive foundation I have ever bought in my life, $55.00.
- Zoya Yara. I love the color and the little flecks of gold was tempting me, lol.
- Orly Fowl Play. OMG flakies and glitters. I'm in love.
- OPI DS Glow. I couldn't put it back on the shelf after I saw how pretty it glowed.
Can I justify this purchase? Probably not. I was going to need a new foundation soon but I could've picked something cheaper like the MUFE Matvelvet, which have been on my list for like forever, lol. So yeah, don't ask me what I was thinking. I wasn't. The sales associate told me that this was supposed to be a long-wearing, full coverage foundation with matte finish.
To sum it all, I spent an arm an a leg this weekend, which is ridiculous I know. On top of that I had to buy other miscellaneous stuff for home and kids. Good thing Friday was payday. Ughhh the price of beauty, is it worth it? Where do you draw the line?
Luuux Shared Link