Hey there everyone!
How about a soap review for a change eh? Been too tired to work on reviews lately.
- Comes packaged in a pretty but simple cardboard box
- 1.7 oz or 50 g. It is pretty small and fit right into the palm of your hand.
- I find this soap strongly fragranced. It has a floral scent and a scent that reminds me of jasmine tea. Can't say that I'm crazy about it but it does smell rather nice. The scent lingers for a few days in the bathroom and for a few hours after I've used it.
- It feels smooth and buttery but doesn't lather as much as I would like.
- I find the soap a hard to use in the shower because it's so small, it slips out of my hands easily.
- I feel squeaky clean after I use it. Didn't find it moisturizing though.
- The soap lasted me about 2-3 weeks with daily use.
Feels weird to review a soap, lol, but hey I felt like I had to give it a shot cause it's L'Occitane, yah know.
This soap probably would work better as a handsoap rather than a body soap because it's quite small and hard to keep a good grip in the shower. Ultimately, it'll come down to whether or not you like the scent and if you're ok with heavily scented soaps. So whenever you're checking out L'Occitane, just give it a sniff and see if you like it. It's not too pricey so won't break the bank.
Have you used any L'Occitane soaps?