Fall and Spring are my favorite season of the year. As soon as October rolls around, you can feel the cool air settle in and the trees and leaves start to change colors. My workplace is located nearby a fairly large cemetery and every time I drive by, I just can't stop but thinking wow it's got some of the prettiest trees in town with all sorts of colors. But every day, I see less and less leaves on the trees and by mid November I think they'll all be dead.
So I was inspired to do this fall makeup look and I pulled out my Coastal Scents Fall Festival, which has just the colors I needed for this look. I'm not doing anything for Halloween so eh I guess I won't be doing any Halloween makeup.
- NARS Laguna bronzer
- Milani Baked Blush Rose D'Oro
- I primed my lids with theBalm Put a Lid On it
- NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Black Bean on my lid as a base.
- On the inner third, I used the shimmery light green eyeshadow (ME09)
- On the center of my lid I applied the medium shimmery orange (ME26)
- On the outer V, I used the dark shimmery burgundy shade (ME15)
- On the crease I applied the satin shade S17, which is a medium strawberry red
- On the brow bone, I applied a shimmery light pinkish nude (ME17)
- I lined my upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black
- I lined my lower lash line with Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow pencil in Endless Emerald
- I filled my brows with Illamasqua Intrude cream eyeshadow
- False lashes
- Milani Color Statement Bronze Beauty
I was fortunate to find the time to take lots of pretty fall pictures of natures and my kids. You can view them on my photo blog if you like.
Have a wonderful fall season and hope you enjoy it as much as I do...