- Rose gold metallic case. I find the packaging neat, simple, with a high end touch to it. The cover slides all the way down to the base.
- Feel the Love is a medium rosy brown nude with a shiny cream finish.
- The formula feels a bit thick but it's very creamy, pigmented, and applies smoothly and flawlessly.
- It's very hydrating and the color last for up to 5 hours before I notice signs of fading.
- It has a delicious cup cake scent.
I'm not sure if this is a limited edition shade but I found it at the Bare Minerals outlet store. I wished the formula was a bit lighter but otherwise, it is an outstanding formula. The fact that it is thicker also helps with keeping the lips hydrated for hours and prolong the wear of the color.