Hello! I'm back...I caught the cold few days ago. That was a shocker. I can't remember the last time I got sick. I have this crazy itch in my throat that still continues to bother me. I coughed so hard this morning, I got bloodshot eyes. Kids are back to school and today the weather really felt like fall. Wow! Summer went fast.
I came across these new Milani eyeshadows at CVS a few weeks ago and picked out a couple of these to try out.
- Cute, round, with gold detail packaging. The eyeshadow is not flat but has a raised molding.
- .05 oz or 1.4 g
- Bella Charcoal is a cool tone shimmery taupey grey
- Bella Navy is a shimmery medium dark navy
- Bella Rouge is a bright shimmery pinkish red
- Bella Charcoal and Bella Navy have a better pigmentation than Bella Rouge.
- the texture is nice, soft, and has a butter smooth feel to it. The pigmentation is good but could be better, imo.
- They are easy to apply and blend.
- You definitely need a good primer in order for these to pop and last. The color intensity definitely looks better when applied with fingers. Even so, I feel that by the 5th hour, they start to fade.
Nice packaging. Good pigmentation, soft, and blendable color. I just wish the pigmentation was a little stronger and that the longevity was a little longer too. Other than that, it's a fairly good eyeshadow.
Availability: CVS, Walgreens
Tried them yet? Tell me what you think of them?