Wow, 4 looks in a row...Something I've never done before but I hope you guys enjoyed. This is probably my favorite looks out of them 4. It was fun coming out with all these looks and I hope I can keep this up and create more on my next weekend. Which one was your favorite Electric palette looks?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Milani baked blush Luminoso
- To start, I used theBalm Put A Lid on It eyeshadow primer
- With a pencil brush I created a cut crease with Urban (the purple color) and with a fluffy brush I blended it out.
- I wet my brush with Missha The Style Magic Eye Change and dab it into Revolt, which is the shimmery silver color, and applied it over the lids.
- I lined the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner in Perversion
- I lined the waterline with Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Blacquer
- I used a black eyeshadow to smudge a bit on the lower lash line.
- I dabbed a liner brush into the Missha The Style Magic Eye Change and Savage (the pink eyeshadow) and created a winged liner from the lower lash line and up and added some of the pink color on the lower inner lash line as well.
- At the tail end of the eyeliners, between the black and pink lines, I used a silver eyeliner to fill in that area.
- On the brow bone, I applied Transforming Pearl from the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette.
- I applied NYX Tame & Frame tinted brow pomade in Brunette and NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Dark Brown on my eyebrows.
- For the lashes, I went pretty dramatic with Fright Night Mesmerizing pairs but I only used the top lashes. They were a little too thick and long for my liking but I love how fluttery they look and how they fan out at the outer corners.
- NYX Wicked Lippie Cold Hearted
- I used a brush and applied Urban from the Electric palette over the grey lipstick and I really liked how it turned out