Of course I had to do a rainbow look with the Electric palette. I'm pretty happy at how it turned out. I was thinking of pairing this with a pink lipstick but decided, what the heck! Let's go with green! There are no rules.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Milani baked blush red vino
- To start, I used theBalm Put A Lid on It eyeshadow primer
- I applied Gonzo on the crease
- I applied Jilted on the inner corner, Urban on the center and Chaos on the outer corner.
- I applied Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Deep Blue on the waterline.
- I applied Thrash and Fringe on the lower lash line
- I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow powder Ebony on my eyebrows.
- Ardell Color Impact Demi Wispies blue
- Colour Pop Lippie Pencil Bunny
- NYX Wicked Lippie Risque
Colour Pop Lippie Pencil in Bunny is a dark emerald green with shimmer. Honestly, I didn't like the shimmery finish and this color applied quite unevenly. The pigmentation was average and the texture was not too creamy or too dry. I purchased it because I thought I would be a perfect match for NYX Wicked Lippie Risque.
|Bunny on its own|
|Bunny with Risque|