Daylight saving is kicking my butt. I'm beyond tired yet feeling restless. I kept telling myself that I was going to request some time off and again I am so busy I forgot.
Today, I have for you a couple of the new NYX Intense Butter Gloss.
- Similar to their less pigmented Butter Gloss. The wand here is flat on both side so you can use both side to apply. You can pretty much apply product on the entire lips with just one application so no need to double dip.
- Toasted Marshmallow is a medium mauvy plum.
- Chocolate Crepe is a medium brown with a bit of a red undertone.
- These are super duper pigmented. I was very pleased that they delivered what they promised. The texture is definitely a little thicker than their butter gloss. It's a little tacky but not to a point where it gets uncomfortable. I think it's more noticeable as it fades.
- The application is really smooth and even. It looks flawless.
- I find them quite long-wearing for being glosses. They last up to 4 hours before showing signs of fading. They do fade quicker if you are drinking or eating but that's pretty much expected for most lip products. Even so they still retain color for up to 7 hours
- I didn't find them hydrating or drying.
- They have a sweet cupcake scent to them. Didn't bother me.
What you'll like about these is that they are insanely pigmented and have a super smooth and flawless application. They are also pretty long-wearing. They do feel thicker and slightly tacky on the lips so depending on your preference, you may or may not like that.
Availability: Ulta, NYX Cosmetics