It's about time I start playing with this palette and deliver a new makeup look. So far I've already done 3 looks using this palette so stay tuned for the other looks. The first color I wanted to use from this palette was Thrash, which is a gorgeous chartreuse shimmer. I thought that Chaos and Urban would be nice complementary colors so I went with that and this is how this makeup look turned out.
- Illamasqua Nymph powder blusher
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- To start, I used theBalm Put A Lid on It eyeshadow primer
- I applied the Urban on the crease, which is the crease color.
- I applied Thrash on the center of the lid
- I applied Chaos on the inner and outer corners of my eyes and also joining both end at the center of the crease and blend it with Urban.
- I lined the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner in Perversion
- I lined the waterline with L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Cobalt Blue
- I smudged Urban on the lower lash line.
- On the brow bone, I applied Transforming Pearl from the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette.
- I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow powder Ebony on my eyebrows.
- I applied Ardell false lashes 414